With over decades of experience in handling SalesForce implementation service , Winklix is fully capable of answering all question related to Salesforce and that’s so without going into technicalities . In this article we are going to explore the potential of SalesForce CRM , the industries it serves and why actually the SalesForce CRM is loveable by customers worldwide .
Facts About Salesforce
What Exactly Is SalesForce ?
We can define Salesforce as Software-as-a-service ( SaaS) CRM developed by Salesforce.com ( abbreviated as SDFC for Salesforce Dot Com ) which is popular for its cloud computing technology . SalesForce CRM is being used for customer relationship management in sales , marketing and customer service . Salesforce includes various list of products which are described below :
- Sales Cloud – This CRM helps automation of sales process as well as management of lead , opportunity , sales reporting and forecasting .
- Service Cloud – This helps in automation of omnichannel customer service , case management , field service management and at last customer service analytics .
- Marketing Cloud – This aids in automation of marketing campaigns as well as advertising on social media platforms , creation of customer communication scenarios .
The best thing about Salesforce is it has also released industry specific products like health cloud , Financial service cloud , Government cloud which is customised as per industry specific needs in order to process the peculiarities of organisation .
Is There Anything Like Salesforce ERP ?
In general there is no official Salesforce ERP in the market . But yes there are number of cloud based ERP built by third party which can be easily integrated with Salesforce for free and can be lower than the total cost of ERP software which you may be willing to purchase .
How Much Does SalesForce CRM Cost ?
SalesForce CRM consist of multiple Salesforce products and the cost totally depends on editions of these products and number of license you want to purchase . You can consult more about Salesforce costing over here .
Is Salesforce Also Offers Free Version ?
Unfortunately Salesforce does not offer free CRM version , but you may avail free 30 days trial of Sales and Service cloud .
Can You Pay For Salesforce Monthly ?
All Salesforce products are being sold on per user basis which additionally requires annual billing . If billing is an issue , you can have chit chat with Salesforce executive and find possible opportunity for billing .
Which Type Of Companies Use Salesforce ?
Although Salesforce has been providing industry specific solution be it professional services , IT , manufacturing , retail , healthcare , banking or finance . Some of the famous Salesforce clients are Adidas , AWS , T- Mobile and so on .
How Many Customers SalesForce Is Serving ?
Salesforce currently serves more than 1,50,000 customers worldwide thereby helping them in increasing their sales revenue and overall employee productivity .
How Does SalesForce CRM Work ?
SalesForce CRM enables punching of customer information and tracking of integration with customers . In addition to it , SalesForce CRM offers tons of features for internal business process of organisation with automated email notification , assignment of task and so on .
Sets of key Salesforce features includes :
- Customer Profile : It helps management of customer information which also includes management of account and contact objects .
- Sales Automation : It allows features which includes workflow rules , approvals and process builder which facilitate sales process related automation .
- Marketing Automation : Sales automates mass email features thereby allowing targeted emails and tracking of contacts received .The auto campaign management helps customers to deliver personalised message , manage marketing campaign across all channels and tracking their result .
- Customer Service Automation : Salesforce has omnichannel features which allows multiple customer communication channels under one roof . The case management automates lifecycle from from creation to its closure
What Coding Languages Does SalesForce Use ?
Apex Code is Salesforce coding language , which is known as object oriented language with Java like syntax . Apex automates many internal business process like expected revenue and discount calculation and thereby enable automated field updates , email notification and task assignments .
What Database Does SalesForce Use ?
Salesforce used Oracle database .
Still Have Question ?
If you still have question , feel free to contact Winklix’s Salesforce consultants to solve your particular CRM issue as well as customisation .