If you are planning to get your first step into digital world , then the very first question should arise in your mind is whether to go on with a website or a mobile application , or in case for both of them . Everyone want their business to be reached widely among customer who are actually searching for your business worldwide . And this is only possible by getting the website or mobile app developed to showcase your business easily to the whole world .
Which Is Difference Between Mobile Website & Mobile Application ?
Which One Is Better : Mobile Responsive Website or Mobile App ?
Well the above question really depends on your requirement . For instance you want to offer your customer with gaming , then obviously you can’t offer this on a mobile responsive website . And if your business motive is only to offer customer an information , then mobile responsive website is best option for reaching our vide number of audience worldwide . And there might be a case when you will be requiring both mobile app and a website .
For for conclusion we can say , mobile website is just the begging in case you want to stay in the market, but in case you want to give some particular features or more enhanced experience you have to go with both of them .
It is the matter of fact that every one has a limited space in their smartphones , particularly in Apple devices so customer would rather love to have a first look at their web browsers only , and later on if they find it interesting , they can move on to downloading the app on app stores .
When Does An App Make Sense ?
- Gaming : For thrilling gaming experience you will need an mobile app
- Regular use / Personalisation : If you are planning to target a specific user who are going to download your application to use it on regular basis .
- Complex Calculation /Reporting : If the app is all about calculation using numerous of formulas and daily reporting , then there is nothing better than mobile application .
- Offline Use. : When you want to offer an offline functionality , then it is only possible by an mobile application that will not need an working internet connection .
- Native Functionality Requirement : Now a days browser are getting more and more enhanced and is successfully gaining superpower , but when it comes to accessing camera’s or processing power , they fails .
2 Replies to “Mobile App Vs Website : Which One To Choose For Startup Organisation”