In the year of 2019 , wherein most of the companies are rushing towards app development , or may have already developed mobile app to enhance customer engagement . But it is fact that carrying on the app development for developer isn’t always smooth sailing . This usually result in poor performance of app , unexpected ROI and tons of other issues which act as a barrier in smooth running of business .
Adding on something to existing app or changing the app as per user feedback and filters and at the same time also taking care of back-end functionality changes is challenging job for some developers . It is usually seen in the companies where there is no in house development team and they are not actually able to decide when and how to make changes in app .
Data is always act as a backbone for any successful app development . In order to make an app that performs in a better away it is always preferred to take inputs in form of feedback . So keeping all these factors in mind , let’s quickly look at some of the tips for leveraging your app data .
Collection Of Right Data
- Location from where your download of app are coining from
- What are the drop off elements in the app
- What section of the app is most liked by user.
Interpretation Of Data And Making Changes Accordingly
- User may directly delete the app in the very first go , if they feel like app is taking to much time to load . Always take care of the app loading time .
- Sometimes it has been seen that clickable elements in the app is too close or difficult to click . Collection of data wherein user is facing these issues and resizing the elements accordingly in the app with help your app for customer satisfaction .
- Always focus on implementing the necessary features in the app , rather than overloading the app with numerous of features . This can improve user experience and limit app bloat .
- Optimise your App Store profile with good keywords and description .
Always Look At Your Reviewers
Use Analytics Software
- Google Analytics For Mobile App : Google analytics is a free tool available for both Android and iOS platform to track user analytics .
- Flurry : This is just another tool which facilitates variety of user paths
- Countly : It is best user interface open source programme software that allows track of app in self hosted environment .