Still finding the best architecture for your mobile app development needs ? Have desire to know how mobile app architecture can act as a lifeline for efficient mobile app development !
As per the recent reports of 2019, Google play store has more than 2.8 millions apps hosted on its platform , whereas Apple App Store has 2.2 million apps . That is the reason why you need to choose adequately which one is best for you , ie mobile web , native or hybrid app . Although the marketplace is flooded with mobile apps , simply downloading the application does not urge user to necessarily use it in their daily life .
This means becoming part of someones daily life and at the same time gaining popularity in marketplace is challenging task . We can say a well structured mobile app architecture can help you in standing out of the crowd and making your position on the Top charts of app stores .
Major Elements Of Mobile App Architecture
We can define mobile app architecture as set of patterns , unique strategies and techniques which is being used by mobile app developers to great a robust mobile application which will be fully structured . These elements of architecture are being chosen on the basis of requirement and features of application . In general it consist of 3 main layers :
1. Presentation or View Layer
This layer is mainly concern of UI and UX layer components . It is in general compromise of interface between app and user which consists of themes , fonts , colours and background etc .
2. Navigation Layer / Business Layer
This layer act as a bridge between UI and UX process components . It is interface between app and user which mainly compromise of colours , themes , background etc .
3. Service Layer / Data Layer
Service layer is concern more about data access components , establishing a communication between server , defining storage and logics . In addition to it , it also comprise data utilities , data access components , service agents and more and it can also be used for redesigning purposes of the app .
Main Elements To Be Considered While Constructing Mobile App Architecture
In order to enable smooth functioning of work , defining the right architecture for mobile app is must. But just developing the app does not finish its job . It is equally important to perform app maintenance and performance . Please consider the points defined below which choosing mobile app architecture :
- Bandwidth Consistency : The mobile app should be developed keeping in mind all network scenario , which needs it also needs to work smoothly even if there is low connectivity of internet .
- Notification & Updates In Real Time : Updating app on regular intervals about upcoming updates and notification .
- Navigation : Navigation is important to facilitate user to play around the app . Facilitating easy navigation requires front end and back end development . Navigation consist of multiple things like single view , scroll view , stacked navigation bar , gesture based , tab controller , search drove , stacked navigation bar , tag driver , modular controller , single view , scroll view and so on .
- User Interface : An interactive , feature rich yet simple user interface .
A bad mobile app architecture can create myriad problems in mobile app development which may derive you path of unsuccessful mobile app . Good architecture mobile app is one in which good coding architecture has been defined using multiple responsibility layer thereby leading to accelerating development .