Its hard to run a large enterprises without any customer relationship management system . In present market , numerous of CRM softwares are available in market tailored for different business sizes and industries . Then you must have a question arising in your mind that why to choose custom build CRM for your enterprise ?
These are lots of CRM mass vendors available in the market – the most famous being SalesForce which caters across 20 different configuration : Solutions for banks , hospital , sales automation and more . Despite of its CRM functionality and flexibility to customise by a salesforce consultant , the enterprise where more than 20 user are working the cost will be $ 160- $ 320 per user/month , which is really a costly solution for any business organisation .
Why You Should Develop Your Own Custom CRM ?
The very first thing which comes in mind while choosing a CRM solution is cost involved in developing the portal . Mass vendors ready to use CRM are expensive in nature and may contain excessive features that may not be viable for your organisation .
But while talking about the custom CRM development , the cost of developing this is also not cheap , but you will only pay for what functionality is required by you . Secondly employees will not have to spend additional hours in understanding the flow of the CRM as it is built as per the existing work flow of the organisation made custom for you .
For instance , while developing an CRM software for POS ( Point Of Sale) industry , we will be focusing on colours , icons and customer’s specifics approach for easy of usability for vendors and they can easily get familiar with the things as required by them
What Things Need To Be Considered While Developing CRM System ?
1) Ease Of Convenience
Time is money and should be invested with utmost care . Its better to save the time of the employees without wasting for searching things like common information or documents that should always be handy , and as per the requirement of the organisation , and at the same time can be able to generate reports and communicate directly with customer .
” Perfect CRM is one which is accessible from anywhere , from any device and provide meaningful reporting capabilities ”
2) Level Of Complexity
3) Flexibility In Usage
4) Compatibility In CRM
5) How Reliable Is CRM
Why It Is Necessary To Develop A Mobile Application For CRM ?
Defining MVP For CRM
1) Interaction With Customers
- Integrating it with telephony and message and email service
- Database of customer with filter to search as required
- Tracking of customer
- Generating of reports of customer
- Calendar with build in notification for entering information on future meeting and updating the sales person accordingly .
2) Interaction With Internal Employees
- Different level of access for different employees
- Calendar with build in notification for assigned task .
- Project assignment and monitoring .
- Attachment of files and documents to particular task .
- Communication with employees for particular task .
- Getting task status update and its priority
- Generation of workload reports .