MongoDB is the latest database introduced for developers which is also known as NoSQL database . The database are stored as specified documents within a collection and not like in rows and columns as found in traditional databases . JSON and BSON are being used by MongoDB to store the data .
Developers find it extremely simple to learn and use due to its open source nature which aids data maps models objects in application code . The storage of information in MongoDB is done by MongoDB query language . The best part is in this database system , documents are self described . New fields can be added in database without even touching the existing collection , and thereby it has the ability to store even a complex structure and arrays .
MongoDB has a concept of ACID translations , collections , documents , fields , secondary index , embedded documents and aggregation pipeline .
The developers has recently launch MongoDB 4.0 which is fully equipped with graded security and management tools .
MongoDB Unique Feature :
- MongoDB has the capability to build application faster and even manage the important data , differentiating various data types in a more effective manner .
- It helps in building even a complex application with ease . MongoDB defines its document map as per the latest technology with using object oriented programming language .
- MongoDB has also the unique ability to remove even a complex relational mapping(ORM) which converts objects in code to relational table .
Benefits Of Using MongoDB :
- NoSQL means no data governance
- Capability of handling even a complex data
- Documents are flexible
- Documents are natural
- It makes application response time faster
- Proprietary extensions
- Schema rigidity